Mount St Benedict Ex-students Association (MSBESA)
Our ex-student network is very active and is an integral part of the College community. Many ex-students enrol their daughters at Mount St Benedict College.
MSBESA was formed in 2001 as part of the 35th anniversary celebrations for the College and has grown considerably over the years. MSBESA exists to strengthen the ties between ex-students and our current College community.
The aims of MSBESA are to provide former students of the school with:
- An acknowledgement of a common educational and religious base
- A base on which to build College traditions for the present and future students
- A means for acknowledging and recognising the achievements of past students and encouraging the prospects of present and future students
- A means of offering financial assistance to the present and future students of the College.
- join MSBESA
- attend MSBESA meetings (four per year)
- contribute to the ex-student pages
- receive the biannual BENNIES BUZZ magazine
- receive updates of ex-student functions
- attend and/or organise reunions
- become a mentor and provide valuable careers advice to students though the Connecting Program
- donate memorabilia to our Archive Collection
- participate in College events
- join our online communities (benniesconnect and facebook and linkedIn)
- enrol their daughters at Mount St Benedict College and apply for the ex-students scholarship on enrolment (Sr Mary Hyacinth Roche Scholarship)
- apply for MSBESA Ex-Students Experience Grants. Review guidelines and complete application.
- stay in touch with other ex-students via benniesconnect
- purchase College memorabilia
Ex-students are encouraged to update their contact details so that we can keep in touch about what is happening at Mount St Benedict College.