- Our Mission
- Student Wellbeing
- Residential Education Program
- Cocurricular Activities
There are many opportunities to get more involved in Science.
- Year 7 Science Club
- Year 8 STEM Club
- Year 8 gifted science students have the opportunity to attend the Forensic Science Camp
- Year 10 gifted science students are invited to participate in the ‘Big Science Competition’
- Years 11 and 12 Chemical Titration Competition
- Students who complete quality Student Research Projects are invited to display their findings at the annual Science/TAS/STEM Expo.