Location and Transport
Mount St Benedict College is located in the north-west of Sydney at Pennant Hills.
The College is situated on the corner of Pennant Hills and Beecroft Roads, with a native blue gum forest at the rear of the College. Our students commute from a broad range of suburbs in the Upper North Shore, Northern Districts and North-Western Districts of Sydney.
Students travelling via train use the Northern Line and walk approximately 10 minutes from either Pennant Hills or Beecroft Stations. Buses also operate from Pennant Hills Station to the College.
Mount St Benedict College is well serviced by buses which drop and pick up students in Beecroft Road before the start and at the end of the College day. Parents should make their own enquiries to TRANSPORT INFOLINE if train or bus travel is required.
The School OPAL card gives eligible students free or discounted travel between home and school, using the train, bus and ferry services you nominate in your application. For further information go to transportnsw.info/school-students
Bennies Metro Shuttle
Mount St Benedict College has launched a dedicated Bennies Metro Shuttle to service Cherrybrook Metro each day, before and after school.
The free service runs on the following timetable:
- AM timetable: 7:15am, 7:45am and 8:15am (the last shuttle departs from Cherrybrook Metro at 8:15am).
- In the mornings, the bus drops students off at the Gate A Beecroft Road bus stop directly outside the College.
- Note: On Thursdays (Week B Bennies Time), there are two additional pick-ups at 8:45am and the final shuttle departs Cherrybrook Metro at 9:15am.
- PM timetable: 3:20pm, 4:00pm, 4:45pm and 5:15 pm (the last two shuttles depart from the College to time in with concluding cocurricular activities).
- In the afternoons, the bus departs from Gate D - the bus bay located on Pennant Hills Road near Hull Road (students should walk on the gravel walkway past the Convent Chapel).
- Please note: If the 3:20pm service is full, there are two Hillsbus services (bus number 632) arriving at approximately 3:25pm and 3:35pm at this bus stop which also stop at Cherrybrook Metro (students will need to use their Opal card for the Hillsbus service).
No registration is required. Students must tap-on and tap-off the bus with their College ID card.
Transport Companies Contact Details
The TRANSPORT INFOLINE contains information about which bus/train service your daughter will require. It also contains timetables and maps.
Transport Info Line
- Phone: 131 500
School OPAL Card
- Phone: 131 500