- Why a Girls' School?
- Why Choose Mount St Benedict College?
- Open Day and Tours
- How to Enrol
- Orientation and Transition
- Location and Transport
- Frequently Asked Questions
Location and Transport
Mount St Benedict College is located in the north-west of Sydney at Pennant Hills.
The College is situated on the corner of Pennant Hills and Beecroft Roads, with a native blue gum forest at the rear of the College. Our students commute from a broad range of suburbs in the Upper North Shore, Northern Districts and North-Western Districts of Sydney.
Students travelling via train use the Northern Line and walk approximately 10 minutes from either Pennant Hills or Beecroft Stations. Buses also operate from Pennant Hills Station to the College.
Mount St Benedict College is well serviced by buses which drop and pick up students in Beecroft Road before the start and at the end of the College day. Parents should make their own enquiries to TRANSPORT INFOLINE if train or bus travel is required.
The School OPAL card gives eligible students free or discounted travel between home and school, using the train, bus and ferry services you nominate in your application. The School Opal card replaces the old paper School Student Transport Scheme (SSTS) travel pass. For further information go to transportnsw.info/school-students
The TRANSPORT INFOLINE contains information about which bus/train service your daughter will require. It also contains timetables and maps.
Transport Companies Contact Details
Transport Info Line
- Phone: 131 500
School OPAL Card
- Phone: 131 500
Mount St Benedict College Private Bus Services
Mount St Benedict College private bus services provide safe and convenient transport of Mount St Benedict College students to and from school.
- Pick up and drop off from the College gates with no roads to cross
- Fixed timetable and route with daily chartered bus services
- Fully air-conditioned modern buses equipped with seat belts provided by North Sydney Bus Charters
- Clearly branded Mount St Benedict College buses
- Bus tracking app for parents
- Fixed cost per term for return travel (to and from school)
- 20% discount for second daughter's travel (enrolled at the College concurrently)
- Free travel for third and subsequent daughters (enrolled at the College concurrently).
- Ryde Region Service: Now operating.
- Rouse Hill / Kellyville Service: Operating Term 1 2021 onwards.
- North Shore Service: Operating Term 1 2021 onwards. Parent consultation in 2020 on bus stop locations.
- Bennies Cherrybrook Metro Link: Operating Term 4 2020 onwards. Free shuttle service.
Expressions of Interest for Mount St Benedict College Private Bus Services 2021 and beyond:
2020 Mount St Benedict College private bus timetables, map and booking information:
How to Register for Our Ryde Private Bus Services
Step 1: Read about Mount St Benedict College private bus timetables, map and booking information above.
Step 2: To register a place on the bus, please complete the application here www.msb.nsw.edu.au/benniesprivatebus/
Step 3: To finalise your application for the Mount St Benedict Private Bus, make an online payment of $300 plus GST [covers Term One, 2020] here: https://www.msb.nsw.edu.au/payment, selecting Private Bus - Ryde Region Term One Payment. If you are paying for more than one daughter, please make individual payments.